The Order of St Luke the Physician in New Zealand - The healing ministry of Jesus for people, situations, nations and all creation
Monthly Prayer Calendar 2020
The Prayer of the Order of St Luke - Almighty God, you inspired your servant Luke the Physician to proclaim in the Gospel the love and healing power of your son; graciously continue in your church the same love and power to heal spirit, souls and body to the praise and glory of your name; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Please pray for those holding Offices for the Order. Use the day of the month as per the numbering of the points below. This Perpetual Monthly Calendar may be used on a daily basis together with any other prayer requests. Please include the Area Chaplains and Area Convenors as well as Chapter Office Holders, Chapter Members, Postal Members and the Members of our Healing Groups. 1. National Chaplain: To continue to receive support from all members, to lead with integrity and know the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
2. National Chaplain Elect: May wisdom guide as we seek a successor.
3. National Administrator: For support to fulfil the duties of this office and clarity of mind to handle the paperwork it entails.
4. National Treasurer: Thank you for having our finances so well tended and may there be continued contributions that enable our mininistry
5. National Prayer Missioners: Pray for our Missioners as they continue to roam far and wide across our country - sharing God‘s Message of Healing and Wholeness.
6. National Prayer Co-ordinator: Offer prayers for Jesus guidance as prayer requests are disseminated to the members of the Order.
7. Please pray for your Area Convenors as they now manage the membership co-ordination for their Areas.
8. Heal Link Editor and Web Administrator: For guidance when publishing the message of healing “To witness the Glory of God”.
9. Resource Co-Ordinator: For the resourcefulness to provision items as required
10. Please pray for the Order of St Luke in New Zealand The Website www.oslnz.co.nz and its outreach.
11. Area 1 Far North – Whangarei, Kaitaia, Kerikeri
12. Area 2 Mid North - Hibiscus Coast, Bayswater, Auckland
13. Area 3 Midland and Central – Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Ruapehu and Hawke’s Bay
14. Area 4 Tararua – Taranaki - south to Wellington, including Whanganui, Palmerston North, Manawatu and Wairarapa
15. Area 5 Blenheim/Tasman/West Coast - Blenheim, Tasman and West Coast.
16. Area 6 Canterbury – North & South Canterbury including Kaikoura
17. Area 7 Southern - Mount Cook, Wanaka, Queenstown & Fiordland
18. Give thanks for the lives of members who have been called to higher service.
19. Pray for Area Days and Area Seminars: The guest speakers, new healing communities.
20. Ask for Blessings on those preparing for membership.
21. Pray for the Healing Ministry in our own Parishes and Churches - and the promotion, mission and outreach of Order of St Luke in the communities we serve. May the Holy Spirit encourage us to step out in faith with whatever gifts he has given us.
22. Pray that the youth may have an increased interest in Christ’s Healing Ministry.
23. For the Christian Healing Centres in New Zealand that are associated with the Order of St Luke in New Zealand a. Titoki b. Manna c. Te Waiora d. Le Vai Ola.
24. Pray for the continued renewal and growth of Order of St Luke throughout the world - the Americas; Europe; Africa; Asia; Australasia
25. For the leaders of Christian Churches worldwide – may they know support and encouragement in their Healing Ministry.
26. For our own healing - in spirit, soul, body and for our individual healing ministries.
27. Thanksgiving and encouragement to those who have felt a touch from our Lord.
28. Pray for the healing of all Nations and for all of God’s Creation.